1. Sanctions Finder shall provide the user with services (as further defined) which is available on the website.
3. The services are generally provided on a free of charge basis.
4. Sanctions Finder might introduce a paid services in the future. All the specification (type of service, price, term, other provisions of service) of such paid services is/or will be available on separate pages of the website or splash-screens.
1. To access the website, the user can use a computer browser, mobile phone, tablet or other devices. The user might be obliged to register on the website in order to receive some services.
2. The access to paid services to individuals aged 13 and below is restricted.
3. Notwithstanding the provision of user’s access to the website, the latter and all rights to it are and remain the property of the Sanctions Finder or its licensors.
1. The services is provided on an “AS IS” basis, without any special guaranties. Sanctions Finder does not guarantee that the website or its tools will always be available or will run smoothly, without errors or omissions. We also do not guarantee that the website functionality and tools available now or in future would satisfy all user’s needs. However, we will endeavor to ensure that the website and its content are accessible at all times and to all.
2. Sanctions Finder strongly relies on government-owned websites or websites of intergovernmental organizations with restrictive measures and sanctions lists when forming the content of the website. Sanctions Finder does not guarantee that any content on the website (databases, information, images, other content, etc.) is authentic and/or reliable.
3. Sanctions Finder shall not be liable for any damages (including moral damages) resulting from infringement caused by user’s use of the services or incurred by the user for any errors and omissions, or reliability of the information provided on the website.
1. All of the content present on the website, which could be subject to copyright or in this matter any other intellectual property right (e.g. design), belongs to Sanctions Finder and/or used by Sanctions Finder under permission of licensors and/or used under a free public license, which allows commercial and any other use.
2. Use of the website. Sanctions Finder grants user a personal, limited, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, non-commercial, revocable, non-transferable, royalty-free, worldwide license to access and use as functionally intended the website and/or to access and use as functionally intended to any copyrighted content that may be available on the website, except databases of restrictive measures and sanctions lists and persons included in them.
3. Use of the databases. Sanctions Finder grants user a license to use the databases of restrictive measures and sanctions lists and persons included in them under the terms of CC BY-NC 4.0. In some cases we might provide the user with a paid databases under the terms of CC BY 4.0 license.
4. User is obliged not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, perform, display, prepare derivative works from, transfer, sell, exploit or otherwise use any content present on the website (except databases), or the website itself without prior written permission of the Sanctions Finder or its licensors.
2. The website may be updated or modified without any further notice of the user. In the event of a significant update or change to the website that will affect its performance, Sanctions Finder reserves the right to notify the users within a reasonable time, including by posting an information on the website.